Find an RCRT™


Use our convenient search tool to help you find an RCRT™ near you. Search by name, location, service offered, etc.

Please Note: Only Registered Canadian Reflexology Therapists (RCRT™ s) who have given permission to list their names and information are available on this online directory. All listed RCRT™s carry professional liability insurance and are in good standing with the Reflexology Association of Canada (RAC).

Each RCRT™ (Registered Canadian Reflexology Therapist) is provided with an annual validation certificate and card verifying their RAC membership status. You can ask your reflexology therapist to show you their credentials to confirm their status as a member of our association.

Use of RACs membership directory for promotional or commercial purposes is prohibited. Any unauthorized use may result in legal action and/or other consequences.

By accessing this service, you hereby accept and agree to be bound by the above provisions.

If you are an insurance firm and/or you need to verify a therapist and you do not find their information below, please contact us at

Find a registered reflexology therapist (RCRT™)