|Job title||Membership Coordinator|
|Report to||Operations Manager|
|Position||Contract position until December 31, 2021, with a possibility to extend permanently.|
|Status||40 hours a week, Monday—Friday|
The membership coordinator manages RAC’s membership services with a focus on member renewals, retention, tracking and reporting. This is a frontline position answering enquiries from current and potential members. Excellent computer and telephone skills and the ability to work quickly and multitask in a fast-paced environment are essential.
Key Job Responsibilities and Performance Goals
- 🔘 Provide a high level of customer service to foster strong relationships with members and potential members.
- 🔘 Initiate and recommend various strategies to recruit and retain members;
- 🔘 Process new member applications quickly and efficiently;
- 🔘 Coordinate and send Welcome Packages to new members;
- 🔘 Facilitate orientation sessions for new members;
- 🔘 Draft membership materials for approval, including but not limited to, web content, emails, and special marketing materials as needed;
- 🔘 Develop, collect and analyze membership surveys and feedback to ensure growing member value and satisfaction are maintained;
- 🔘 Data entry on QuickBooks for all transactions including products sales, membership payments, etc.;
- 🔘 Willingness to travel out-of-province to attend RAC events when necessary; and
- 🔘 Performs other related duties as required.
- 🔘 A college or a bachelor’s degree is preferred;
- 🔘 Exceptional interpersonal, customer service, and communication skills;
- 🔘 A high level of knowledge and skills in using “Social Media”;
- 🔘 Excellent skills in word processing and spreadsheet management;
- 🔘 Attention to detail and a passion for accuracy, especially error-free data entry;
- 🔘 Experience in data entry using QuickBooks or willing to learn;
- 🔘 Knowledge of Acrobat Adobe and/or Adobe Creative Cloud is an asset.
- 🔘 Fluency in French is a strong asset.