|Job Title||WEB & GRAPHIC DESIGNER|
|Reports to:||OPERATIONS MANAGER|
|Job Type||FULL TIME (40 Hours per week). This is a contract position ending December 31, 2021, with the possibility to extend the contract.|
|RAC Hours||8:30 am -4:30 pm CT|
The Reflexology Association of Canada is a registered not-for-profit association that promotes the advancement of reflexology as an acclaimed complementary therapy. The main objectives of the association are to create awareness of the benefits of the practice, to set and maintain high standards among practicing professionals, to improve the quality and availability of training, examining, registering and to act as an effective referral system for registered reflexology therapists across Canada.
We are looking for a talented Web & Graphic Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful web & graphic design. He/she should also have superior user interface design skills.
The successful candidate will be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and visuals. He/she will be able to transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and develop attractive and effective multimedia content for all RAC communication platforms (Social media, emails, websites, printed materials, etc.)
- Lead design and web projects from concept to completion while respecting deadlines
- Update and maintain RAC’s branding so it remains consistent
- Ensuring that RAC websites and database are functioning properly, being backed up and plugins are up to dated
- Completion of other tasks and duties as assigned
- Bachelors/diploma or equivalent degree in Web Design, Graphic Design, or related discipline and 3+ years work experience in a related field
- Proficiency working with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign)—PC
- Familiarity with
- Strong writing
- Experience with WordPress.
- Experience with video editing is an
- Excellent written and oral communications
HOW TO APPLY
Please email cover letter, resume & portfolio including your salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all interested candidates, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Until a suitable candidate is hired.