Apply for the Community Ambassador Program
Share your passion and your expertise in 2020
The Reflexology Association of Canada (RAC) aims to boost its community presence across Canada. To do this, RAC is seeking a group of trusted professionals to volunteer their time to act as an official voice of the Association to targeted groups such as employers, insurance companies, other health professionals.
This program— RAC Community Ambassador Program—seeks to empower members of the Reflexology Association of Canada to do community outreach and inreach.
Ambassadors work with Head Office and Provincial Chapters to multiply the Chapters’ efforts to make reflexology a renowned modality across Canada.
Our Ideal Ambassador
- Current professional member in Good Standing (RCRT™);
- Possess current Professional Liability Insurance;
- Access to transportation (vehicle, public transit);
- Tech savvy—able to operate PowerPoint/video conferencing software;
- Superior communication skills;
- Commitment to RAC’s current vision, mission and up-to-date with RAC’s objectives, programs, language, etc.;
- Flexible availability;
- Willingness to volunteer and to attend orientation sessions; and
- Bilingualism an asset.
- At least 10 Community Ambassadors per province in 2020;
- 7 Community Ambassador Coordinators; and
Note: Community Ambassadors Coordinators are part of the provincial chapter boards.
Please note that applications may take up to 10 Business Days to review.
If you have any questions regarding the form, please feel free to contact RAC Head Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.